Meet Our Winner!
We are super excited to announce Anthony, AKA “LEGO Batman” has been voted winner of our 2020 Superhero Costume Contest! We’re sending him a super special Halloween bag filled with goodies fit for a Superhero. Congrats & keep Gotham safe!
Show us your Superhero!
It’s that time again – what will you be for Halloween? A witch? A ghost? How about a superhero? Well at To the Moon and Back WE WANT TO SEE YOUR SUPERHERO! We know all you kids have it in you. You’re strong in the toughest of times. Resilient to adversity. You pick other kids up when they need support. And you have goodness in your heart. We want to highlight your greatness. Email us a picture of you in your best superhero costume. Happy Halloween!
- The grand prize is a super-mega-awesome Halloween gift bag with all sorts of contents worthy of a superhero!
- The first 5 submissions and all finalists will receive a copy of “Sam the Superhero and His Super Life” a book published to create awareness around some of the challenges faced by kids born substance-exposed.
- There will also be a number of Judge’s Awards! For what, you may ask? It’s a surprise!
- We are open to photo submissions right now! See instructions below.
- The final day to submit your photo is Oct 24th.
- Finalists will be posted on our website on Oct 27 (we’ll let you know on Facebook to remind you!), and you can vote for your favorite superhero costume!
- Voting on our website remains open until noon on the 30th then we announce the winner that night. In time for bragging rights on Halloween!
- We welcome photos of children ages 0-15 living in the Continental US.
- Children of board members unfortunately can’t apply
- Pictures from previous years can be utilized, as long as you’re still within the age range.
- Entries must adhere strictly to all applicable copyright laws and guidelines. Judges may disqualify any entry based on a reasonable belief that the entry infringed on the copyright laws.
- To the Moon and Back has the right to share the picture and the winner’s name on To the Moon and Back social media channels and the website
How to Submit Your Picture:
Email us at email@example.com
Be sure to include your….
Caption/Title to Your Photo
ADD Your photo as an attachment